(I just snapped this picture of the romaine lettuce I’m growing and couldn’t resist pulling a small bit of dirt out – sure enough, a worm emerged on my first try.)
I’ve found so many of these … my first one is letting me level up today with fuel savings of $19.25.
- When you lend your car to your daughter after hers breaks down. She doesn’t have to get a rental in order to meet her real estate buyers and I’m not driving around.
- When you find some tiny sponges to use while camping and realize you can cut the regular kitchen sponges you buy into fourths. They fit your hand better and you don’t have to throw the entire big sponge away when it gets stinky. Only 1/4 gets tossed and you grab the next small one.
- When you figure out how to use something you already have instead of buying a new kitchen gadget. You save money and storage space. Our most recent example was learning how to use a fork as a lemon juicer.
- When you bake a loaf of 5 minute artisan bread for less than a dollar and it elevates your simple meal of grilled chicken and salad to something better than you’d get at a local chain family restaurant.
- When you invent a silly game like a worm digging contest to play with your grandchild and he still talks about it several years later.
- When you plant some lettuce seeds and get to snip fresh organic greens and eat them literally one minute after harvest.
We have a ton of these. I’ll keep adding to the list over time.
Today’s deposit: $19.25
Level Completed: 162 out of 251
Amount Deposited this month: $503.38
Total Balance: $13,913.09
Our Money Game fund has increased 3.75% so far this month.
$304.49 is needed to reach the next level