May ushered in with several things:
- Interest on the MG account has grown plus the interest rate itself is now more (since the account has more than 10k).
- We came in under budget on car insurance and the phone.
- George kicked in a $100 bonus in honor of my birthday.
- He had a nice expense check for $182.66.
- We have a regularly scheduled $125 deposit that goes in at the first of each month.
This takes us to $13,853.07. We’re up 3.3% for the month working on Level 163. We have $364.51 left to get to finish this level.
What would you do with $14,000 to make $700 more? That’s our challenge right now.